Well it looks as if I'll finally have some time to work on at least one of my trucks for the time being. The cab comes off tomorrow, and goes to the bead blaster on Tuesday. I will have my rotesserie (sp)? finished before it comes back the next week. Some of you may remember this starting from a couple of years ago when it was initially torn apart. Hope I can get some decent hours to work with it this time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

Ain't this the one you got on Ebay,from down in MO????

Yes it is. From a guy named Art Salisbury. I asked about it at a truck stop in Springfield, MO several years ago but he would not part with it at that time. He put the "nasty" paint work on it because it was faded flat back in about 1980. The truck has no filler, and only one rust hole where the driver's seat bolts to the floor that I have found. Runs very well. Gonna go back to Mack green w/black fenders. I have a large "Tulsa Winch" and headrack that will go on it also. Hopefully next year it will be finished.

The reason for the delay: I had to finish the building.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Rob,

Looks like a good canidate for restoration. the truck looks very solid, not a rust ball like mine. I have all of the parts you was wanting for the truck. I will try and round everyting up and get over there, Maybe I can take that stuff to you when I go over to Mikes place.

fred

15 gears...no waiting!