Need Some Wheels:

Rob

Anybody 1/2 way close have any 20", 5 hand hole, steel Budd wheels laying around they don't need? I've got three aluminum on my RL that are corroded almost through and the tires are good on them.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I got you covered, how many you need? you get to take the crappy tires that are on them though.

Anybody 1/2 way close have any 20", 5 hand hole, steel Budd wheels laying around they don't need? I've got three aluminum on my RL that are corroded almost through and the tires are good on them.

Thanks,

Rob

15 gears...no waiting!

I got you covered, how many you need? you get to take the crappy tires that are on them though.

Great!! We'll have to summons up Tom, (with his giant mater), James, and Mike for us a good ole fashioned BBQ. I'll stop by my favorite "side road through the sticks" and gather up some fresh cuisine, Mike will bring the Tabasco sauce and 'shine, James can bring the dinner rolls and fresh peaches, and Tom can bring good fixins from the garden he has so dillegently tended to. Fred, you can bring the side condiments and I'll play Chef Rob. We'll use the scrap tires for fuel cause then we don't need no charcoal.

Damn, we be eatin good at the Cafe!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great!! We'll have to summons up Tom, (with his giant mater), James, and Mike for us a good ole fashioned BBQ. I'll stop by my favorite "side road through the sticks" and gather up some fresh cuisine, Mike will bring the Tabasco sauce and 'shine, James can bring the dinner rolls and fresh peaches, and Tom can bring good fixins from the garden he has so dillegently tended to. Fred, you can bring the side condiments and I'll play Chef Rob. We'll use the scrap tires for fuel cause then we don't need no charcoal.

Damn, we be eatin good at the Cafe!!

Rob

I ain't braggin'-but I got the fixin's- tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic, herbs, corn, green beans, cukes, squash, cole slaw (cabbage, just needs processing)- and there ain't much I cain't grill!

I didn't plant any potato salad though...but I did plant some okra.

Oh, 20'' wheels-I need some too. I can get plenty for $40 apiece. I'm holding out for free ones, but I might have to buy 'em.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to hijack the thread but, Ive got 8 22in wheels on my old Freightliner Id like to move.

I havent had time to visit here often. If anybody wants them email farmboymotorsports@yahoo.com. Id be up for trading something, almost anything.

You'll never go wrong by doing right.

Who do you call when the lawmakers ignore the law?