Farrah

other dog

Farrah Fawcett passed away this week, not unexpectedly. I bought a Chattanooga paper Friday to read while I was sitting in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Dayton, Tn. waiting on a load. There were several articles about Michael Jackson, who passed very unexpectedly, and not even a brief mention of Farrah Fawcett...nothing-not a word. So i'll jump up on the BMT soapbox while no one's using it to say farewell Farrah!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was upset also about the "over coverage" of him and she was sidelined. I think she was her best looking about 10-15 years ago. She did mature gracefully as did the other 2. She is now a true angel.

post-984-1246128532.jpg

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I was upset also about the "over coverage" of him and she was sidelined. I think she was her best looking about 10-15 years ago. She did mature gracefully as did the other 2. She is now a true angel.

post-984-1246128532.jpg

Absolutely Greg, a true American beauty she was.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I have had her poster hanging in my shop sense it came out, i just recently put it in a frame but it is like new, Its funny how the new generation forgot about her and the PREV Sicko Jacko was, I told my wife the pic in are local paper shows him moonwalking to heaven, unreal i hope the flames burn slow :mack1:

Ya, sad to hear about her and Ed McMahon. She did age gracefully, one of the lucky ones. Too bad they were forgotten so quickly............when the PERV died.

Don't forget, Kmart is having a MJ tribute sale this week. All boys pants 1/2 off....get'm while you can.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"