New Truck Dealer

other dog

Since it is located next to a church, the owner has to be honest and aboveboard. I've heard that old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt. Or maybe that was never lie, hmmm

I've heard that the owner is one of the greatest living Americans, but I have no first hand knowlege of this, or even who he is, except apparently his name is Rob.

He's rumored to also be a rocket scientist for NASA and has a body shop for a hobby...everybody needs a hobby.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Since it is located next to a church, the owner has to be honest and aboveboard. I've heard that old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt. Or maybe that was never lie, hmmm

It's located next to a church so that Peterbilt buyers & owners can conveniently pray that their Peterbilt won't break down as they're driving it off the lot.

Or, the Peterbilt owner can go to confession, after committing the sin of buying a Peterbilt.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

It's located next to a church so that Peterbilt buyers & owners can conveniently pray that their Peterbilt won't break down as they're driving it off the lot.

Or, the Peterbilt owner can go to confession, after committing the sin of buying a Peterbilt.

True story-( not that any of my stories aren't :rolleyes: )-As I mentioned earlier, Jeff bought a brand new Peterbilt 386 (I think it's a 386-the sloped hood model anyway) last year and he told me I could keep my truck or take the new one, whichever I wanted to do. Of course there was no question, I kept the 379exhd with the 550 cat and 3.55's (new one has ISX 485 Cummins w/3.36 rears- both have 18 spd. trans.) When Jimmy put the satellite communication system (Quaalcom) in he found the carpet in the sleeper was soaking wet. So Jeff sent it back to Peterbilt to get the leak fixed, and the last time I talked to the driver he put on it, he told me he went to a truck wash somewhere and it still leaked so bad that it saturated all his clothes that was in the closet in the sleeper.

agree with that :P

A new truck dealership recently opened in Farmington, Il. First pictures seen here...

It's not correct to alter, or cut the photo off at the entrance to the crusher located at the bottom of the hill. The photo could give people the wrong impression; And you know we wouldn't want to do that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Dang........ is that Rob again in one of his disguises? He has told us he was big but.........WOW......that's super size. How does MOMMA get T- Shirts to fit him?

mike

naw, this is Rob in one of his disguises. It's a secret spy shot taken when he was walking his dogs last winter.

Otherdog I know you have to drive a Pete-of-trash but do you have to torcher us by making us look at them :whistling:

Matt

ok Mackdaddy, check this out...OK Rob, here's the rest of the picture that I cut off at first...hope everybody's happy now. I'm happy as a monkey on a banana boat. :D

Dang........ is that Rob again in one of his disguises? He has told us he was big but.........WOW......that's super size. How does MOMMA get T- Shirts to fit him?

mike

She goes down to the Goodwill store and buy used underwear, cuts the back panel out of them, and sews em together for me.

Custom made don't cha know!

Some even have monograms!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

She goes down to the Goodwill store and buy used underwear, cuts the back panel out of them, and sews em together for me.

Custom made don't cha know!

Some even have monograms!!

Rob

Man don't you know that no one wears underwear anymore? Thats old school. I don't think you can get them at the store anylonger. Today the "G" string is the favorite way to go or go for nuthin at all. :D

Tom......if you see this, show ROB what i'm talkin about. I think he may be clueless. Show him what a "G" string is, and what you can do with it while having.......well you know. :lol:

mike

Man don't you know that no one wears underwear anymore? Thats old school. I don't think you can get them at the store anylonger. Today the "G" string is the favorite way to go or go for nuthin at all. :D

Tom......if you see this, show ROB what i'm talkin about. I think he may be clueless. Show him what a "G" string is, and what you can do with it while having.......well you know. :lol:

mike

Sorry Mike, I don't know anything about guitars.

ok Mackdaddy, check this out...

I'm not sure if the smart car will be the end result of today's Peterbilt trucks. One thing for sure, nothing can outlast the old reliable Mack B. I just saw John Haines refurbished 1965 Mack B Mixer at the Macungie, PA. truck show last weekend. Those Mack B trucks just keep on running more than 50 years since the first ones came off the assembly line.

ok Mackdaddy, check this out...OK Rob, here's the rest of the picture that I cut off at first...hope everybody's happy now. I'm happy as a monkey on a banana boat. :D

That is an old photo. I now sublet the manufacturing of the final product to an outside firm. All I do is put my name on it. When that photo was taken the union wages that I needed to pay for the transformation from something useless, (Peterbilt), into something useful, (smart car) was deemed too costly and was killing my enterprise. I therefore followed the exemplary lead of our elected politicians, and economic leaders, by sending the manufacturing base to a Chinese firm. Profits are now in ascention and I'm living like a "Fat Kat" while the common "little folk" starve themselves into submission.

Savvy business practice don't you think? Why I'm living the "American Dream".

Rob

That is an old photo. I now sublet the manufacturing of the final product to an outside firm. All I do is put my name on it. When that photo was taken the union wages that I needed to pay for the transformation from something useless, (Peterbilt), into something useful, (smart car) was deemed too costly and was killing my enterprise. I therefore followed the exemplary lead of our elected politicians, and economic leaders, by sending the manufacturing base to a Chinese firm. Profits are now in ascention and I'm living like a "Fat Kat" while the common "little folk" starve themselves into submission.

Savvy business practice don't you think? Why I'm living the "American Dream".

Rob

Right again Rob and well stated.

mike