Who All Is Going To Huntsville?

My brother And I are going. Have bin working on the B model since last June. Replaced the triplex, replaced the thermodyne, have some new glass in the cab,new batteries in the box, redone the radiator, and will either rebuild the generator or will install an alternator. It's about 1000 miles fron Wisconsin and we plan to take our time and stay all week. I need to thank a few people on this forum for the help I have gotten. Namely Herb and Glenn. Herb told me where I could find a transmisson and Glenn answered many questions on the engine.I bought some parts from Kevin All and had to call Matt Pfahl a couple times. Thanks guys. You can't beat MACK guys. The old B model won't be all done but like I have bin sayin, " It's better than it wuz!"

I'll be flying down on thursday 28th and land at Carl Jones International Airport and get a courtesy car. I can't stay overnight because of an obligation at home with a new garage being built. Hope to see some people from the BMT their.

mike

Mike,

We are planning to have one of Jimmy's W-900's in the show - it's in

the paint shop now. It's big, it's blue with a white Seminole paint design,

and it has a 3408 Caterpillar engine, that I'm pretty sure he will be showing off

to anyone who even glances sideways at it!

It will probably be carrying one IH Emeryville for a friend of ours, and potentially,

our antique Walthers Sno-Fighter.

I will be flying down probably Thursday and staying Friday and Saturday,

leaving early Sunday morning for home.

If the weather doesn't allow our flight, we will drive down with about the same

schedule.

I know Kevin All will be there with couple of his trucks also.

As we get closer - if you want to try to pick a meeting spot onsite, I think a lot

of members might be interested. Maybe not so much to plan an event, but a place

to meet one another and come and go as everybody pleases.

(At Macungie, we might use Watt's Mack's booth, for example)

Hope to see everyone there.

Paul Van Scott

Paul,

I'm not aquainted with the show site but i'll look you guy's up somehow. I'll find you. I'm used to finding that needle in a haystack. I have not flown there since 2003, so i'll have to get my act together. I just remember the airport with runways being 18 and 36.

mike

If the good LORD is willing guys I'll be there.

Matt

Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will be there with the big blue mack ultraliner. Our chapter is helping co-host it this year. We are in charge of parking. I plan on arriving tuesday. Just 140 miles from the house. Never been to the big show before.

Thanks,

Corey B. Price

Music City Chapter President. :mack1::SMOKIE-RT:

Proclaiming JESUS as SAVIOR to Truckers and all the World!!!!