To My Bmt Family

bulldog man

Sorry yall havent been around in awhile 3RD & 4TH ( Drive & O.D. )In My 4l60e Tranny in my 94' 2500 GMC Truck took a dump back in october Work slowed down to almost a crawal & to top it off (so tranny still no go due im in survival mode on $$ ) my Computer took a dump right after . IM Just Waiting on the dog to die after all this ;):loldude:

So i hadnt deserted yall but have been lurking here in BMT on my 2 brothers computers every chance i get using the 03 F250 6.0 PSD service truck to get back & forth to work & where i got to go (but buying diesel out of pocket to replace company fuel ;) ) be glad when i can get my "Jimmy" Running again & BUY ME ANOTHER COMPUTER OF MY OWN ;)

Oh & some good news my lawsuit from the wreck last year in fianlly bout to be settled & the outcome looks good the way the lawyers talk probably in about 3 weeks they gonna settle im supposed to know a figure about a week or two this last year has been hell on me $ wise & personal wise 2009 has got to be better i hope

& looks like work picking up a hare nothing to write home bout but maybe enough to get "Jimmy" running again wont hurt my feelings to look @ the :bulldog1: butt all day again tired on looking @ the 4 walls of either the shop or the house :blink:

One thing about it im planting me a small garden like i do every year so even if the world goes down the drain im gonna eat yall ;)

Still here yall but a lil less @ times

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Sorry yall havent been around in awhile 3RD & 4TH ( Drive & O.D. )In My 4l60e Tranny in my 94' 2500 GMC Truck took a dump back in october Work slowed down to almost a crawal & to top it off (so tranny still no go due im in survival mode on $$ ) my Computer took a dump right after . IM Just Waiting on the dog to die after all this ;):loldude:

So i hadnt deserted yall but have been lurking here in BMT on my 2 brothers computers every chance i get using the 03 F250 6.0 PSD service truck to get back & forth to work & where i got to go (but buying diesel out of pocket to replace company fuel ;) ) be glad when i can get my "Jimmy" Running again & BUY ME ANOTHER COMPUTER OF MY OWN ;)

Oh & some good news my lawsuit from the wreck last year in fianlly bout to be settled & the outcome looks good the way the lawyers talk probably in about 3 weeks they gonna settle im supposed to know a figure about a week or two this last year has been hell on me $ wise & personal wise 2009 has got to be better i hope

& looks like work picking up a hare nothing to write home bout but maybe enough to get "Jimmy" running again wont hurt my feelings to look @ the :bulldog1: butt all day again tired on looking @ the 4 walls of either the shop or the house :blink:

One thing about it im planting me a small garden like i do every year so even if the world goes down the drain im gonna eat yall ;)

Still here yall but a lil less @ times

later yall

I wouldn't rebuild the 4L60 but go with a 4L80 if you use the truck at all for loads. Too lightly construted internally to take much of anything like commuter driving, let alone abuse, (my opinion).

Glad to hear you're alive, at least. If you got time to lurk, you got time to post. Other Dog was getting so upset with your lack of participation that he was willing to "offload" his mixer to the first willing purchaser for $500.00. He is just lucky I got there in the "nick of time" to pursuade him otherwise, and talk some sense into him. He was wanting to do this just to purchase new overpriced hubcaps for his Pete!! After this temporary attack of "lunacy" almost befelled him, I think he can be somewhat relied upon to make prudent decision processes for the short term duration.

Hope you get picked up real soon.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Bulldog man, :WELCOME: back... wtf is Rob talking about :huh: ?! I think his clutch might be slipping again-they say your mind is the second thing to go. Anyway, I just got done planting some cabbage plants. Gotta get some onion sets now, everything else can wait. I always plant a little garden too.

I thought my PC was a goner too, but I called Teresa Moore for free tech advice and she got online with the HP tech guy while I was on the phone and we finally got it going. It wouldn't even start at all at first.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad to hear from ya bud.....The whole thing about Otherdog is tru by the way, Rob and myself had nothing to do with his decision.................Nothing whatsoever................Glad to hear from ya bud and hopefully everything will work out. Don't be a stranger

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey Bulldog man, :WELCOME: back... wtf is Rob talking about :huh: ?! I think his clutch might be slipping again-they say your mind is the second thing to go. Anyway, I just got done planting some cabbage plants. Gotta get some onion sets now, everything else can wait. I always plant a little garden too.

I thought my PC was a goner too, but I called Teresa Moore for free tech advice and she got online with the HP tech guy while I was on the phone and we finally got it going. It wouldn't even start at all at first.

Maybe rob's sippin on the Jack Daniel's anit sharing could be SINCE Joe's Closer to Lynchburg than i am he's got a lil run to Lynchburg & sending Rob an endless supply of Jack & we dont know it ;):loldude:

Ya my little garden is out @ brothers house since i dont have room @ my place (1 bed room trailer on zero zone lot IN CITY Limit of Millington :blink:) man talk bout the walls & real estae caving in on me ive never been closterphobic BUT i was then that 1 time ;)

bout 3 yrs ago had to sale my family's home place 2 acres & 2500 sq ft house bout a 1/4 mile off the road &my granddad & myself had a good size garden

granddad passed & had to be sold to settle his estae (no will)

Got my Onions in My seedless tomatoes from Burpee's coming in April & Gonna buy every thing else here local usually put in Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Okra, Bell, Banna , Jalpeno, & Haberneo (or scottsboro) Sweet corn & pole & butter bean & some black eye peas too Brother & my self share the work & the garden in general since he got 5 acres ;)

( granddad taught us boys & our sister too to plant a garden THEN HE HAD A 20 ACRE TRUCK PATCH too that we worked with the help of a 1066 Blackstripe I.H. :blink:) miss the sound of that Straight piped DT414 Motor in the IH 1066 Blackstripe In a hard pull ;)

Rob My Brother (the same 1 im talking bout here & works for the GMC / VO%% Dealer in the parts dept in Memphis) told me the same thing about going to a 4L80E Im looking for 1 now so maybe i get 1 here in bout a month since warm weather & work season is upon us he said some where round $1700.00 to $1800.00 i guess this bout right huh ? either way im getting it fixed here soon

later yall

Maybe rob's sippin on the Jack Daniel's anit sharing could be SINCE Joe's Closer to Lynchburg than i am he's got a lil run to Lynchburg & sending Rob an endless supply of Jack & we dont know it ;):loldude:

Ya my little garden is out @ brothers house since i dont have room @ my place (1 bed room trailer on zero zone lot IN CITY Limit of Millington :blink: ) man talk bout the walls & reral estae caving in on me ive never been closterphobic BUT i was then that 1 time ;)

bout 3 yrs ago had to sale my family's home place 2 acres & 2500 sq ft house bout a 1/4 mile off the road &my granddad & myself had a good size garden

Got my Onions in My seedless tomatoes from Burpee's coming in April & Gonna buy every thing else here local usually put in Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Okra, Bell, Banna , Jalpeno, & Haberneo (or scottsboro) Sweet corn & pole & butter bean & some black eye peas too Brother & my self share the work & the garden in general since he got 5 acres ;)

( granddad taught us boys & our sister too to plant a garden THEN HE HAD A 20 ACRE TRUCK PATCH too that we worked with the help of a 1066 Blackstripe I.H. :blink: ) miss the sound of that Straight piped DT414 Motor in the IH 1066 Blackstripe In a hard pull ;)

Rob My Brother (the same 1 im talking bout here & works for the GMC / VO%% Dealer in the parts dept in Memphis) told me the same thing about going to a 4L80E Im looking for 1 now so maybe i get 1 here in bout a month since warm weather & work season is upon us he said some where round $1700.00 to $1800.00 i guess this bout right huh ? either way im getting it fixed here soon

later yall

Yeah, we have learned to keep a close eye on Other Dog. We'll keep him on the right track no matter what but we surely thought we'd lost him there for a while.

Your brother works at General Truck in Memphis? I bought my R-190 IH there to pull our mobile home from the base in Millington, to Norfolk when I transfered. Couldn't find an acceptable lot to park it at in the Tidewater area, so pulled it back to Decatur, IL and sold it, (trailer, not truck as I still have "Fred").

Going to a 4L80 series transmission with a shift kit installed and the transmission will be near bulletproof. Run fully synthetic fluid in that thing no matter what, and install a bigger cooler. Heat, and the sloppy shifting nature of automatics are their greatest downfall.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ya my little garden is out @ brothers house since i dont have room @ my place (1 bed room trailer on zero zone lot IN CITY Limit of Millington :blink:) man talk bout the walls & reral estae caving in on me ive never been closterphobic BUT i was then that 1 time ;)

( granddad taught us boys & our sister too to plant a garden THEN HE HAD A 20 ACRE TRUCK PATCH too that we worked with the help of a 1066 Blackstripe I.H. :blink:) miss the sound of that Straight piped DT414 Motor in the IH 1066 Blackstripe In a hard pull ;)

later yall

As Delmar said "I don't mean to be talkin' 'outa school...", but Rob and Joe, AKA Larry and Curly, might be gone for 5 to 10 (maybe less,with time off for good behavior) for "conspiracy to hijack a cement mixer against the peace and dignity of the commonwealth...blah-blah-blah". The ringleader Paul, AKA "Moe", has already fled the country and is still at large. Larry and Curly are already furiously denying any involvement in the plot, but the evidence against them is overwhelming, mostly their bragging about their plan right here on BMT.

Gee, sounds like you have a pretty good size garden compared to mine. Mine is only about the size of the kitchen and living room together here in my single wide :D

I plead the 5th.....

The lawyers are going to have a "field day" with the plaintiffs altering/tampering of the evidence.

Ya my little garden is out @ brothers house since i dont have room @ my place (1 bed room trailer on zero zone lot IN CITY Limit of Millington :blink: ) man talk bout the walls & real estae caving in on me ive never been closterphobic BUT i was then that 1 time ;)

( granddad taught us boys & our sister too to plant a garden THEN HE HAD A 20 ACRE TRUCK PATCH too that we worked with the help of a 1066 Blackstripe I.H. :blink: ) miss the sound of that Straight piped DT414 Motor in the IH 1066 Blackstripe In a hard pull ;)

later yall

Wonder if your brother recognizes this emblem?

Rob

THIS CASE IS ABSOLUTELY GOIN TO BE A MISTRIAL!!

You were right-former sheriff, now judge the honorable Buford T. Justice said, "I always said 'you can think about it-but don't do it!'. And there is no evidence that this plan ever got past the 'thinkin' 'bout it' stage. Case dismissed".

Now undoubtedly the gang leader who earlier fled the country will return and claim he was just taking a vacation, and deny any knowledge of the plan.

You were right-former sheriff, now judge the honorable Buford T. Justice said, "I always said 'you can think about it-but don't do it!'. And there is no evidence that this plan ever got past the 'thinkin' 'bout it' stage. Case dismissed".

Now undoubtedly the gang leader who earlier fled the country will return and claim he was just taking a vacation, and deny any knowledge of the plan.

BRINGS TO MIND TWO OF MY FAVORITE "BUFORD" QUOTES......"I'M GOIN TO ROAST YOUR ASS IN MOLASSES".....and....."THE FIRST THING I'M GOIN TO DO WHEN WE GET HOME, IS PUNCH YOUR MOMMA IN THE MOUTH"

I always liked "Hold up on that car wash gentelmen" & "Give me a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper i'm in a God D@%# hurry"

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

"I'm gunno BBQ your ass in molasses" (to the parking lot that tore off his car door)

"There ain't no way, NO way, that you could come from my loins"

"Look at that ugly gator daddy" That reminds me, I gotta call your momma" (for S/B #2)

"He sure did have alot of friends, Daddy" "Ya, if they woulda cremated the sumbitch I'd be kick'n that Mr. Bandits ass around the moon by now"

"Where's the can, I gotta take a squirt"

The one liners are just classic...................

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Hi yall brother :mack1: checkin in saying everythings is going ok & since the rain this last week have had time to get my fishing gear ready fer the weekend (now if we can find room fer "jimmy" in the shop @ work so i can pull the tranny ;))

Found out a buddy of mine has a 4l80e fer $200.00 (brother discount) had it rebuilt this last january was gonna put it in a 3500 HD GMC Flat bed But somebody wanted worse than he did & offered him $5,000.00 fer his 98 3500 HD Flatbed w/o the tranny like it was he told me qoute " a fool & his money shall part & his parted into my hand" i roflmao when he said that

so i got a tranny as of this coming week hope to have it in "jimmy" in a couple of weeks @ most gotta move that D6H Wide track out the shop 1st & get the final drives in him before i can get my truck in the shop @ work

& PERSONALLY I like "Dont go home dont go to eat & oh dont play with yourself it wouldnt look nice on my highway oh you can think about it BUT dont do it "

Rob i kept telling him a Mack titan & VO&*O VHD Was basically the same truck he didnt belive it till i took him to Tristate (local mack dealer) to see one told him IF I EVER BOUGHT ONE id probably be found dead the same day :loldude:

later

Rob i kept telling him a Mack titan & VO&*O VHD Was basically the same truck he didnt belive it till i took him to Tristate (local mack dealer) to see one told him IF I EVER BOUGHT ONE id probably be found dead the same day :loldude:

later

I stopped in a couple of times to "Tri-State Mack. Nice people there. They had a very bright orange B model around in very nice condition. This was the summer of 1985 last I was there. Have you seen it? It was GM "Hugger Orange" if I remember correctly with a lot of aluminum, very shiney, but not fresh out of the shop.

Rob