New Guy Here

polish pete

hey guys whats going on, my names pete im from ny and i love mack trucks. im currently enrolled into a diesel technician school, and ive been working on macks for a year now alongside my father. i hope to get an 81 r model dump body when this buisness goes under, its crappy to say but its a terrible buisness and i want that truck. anyways hope i keep learning more and more along with school and you guys, i hope to learn as much as i can. btw im kinda young at 19.

hey guys whats going on, my names pete im from ny and i love mack trucks. im currently enrolled into a diesel technician school, and ive been working on macks for a year now alongside my father. i hope to get an 81 r model dump body when this buisness goes under, its crappy to say but its a terrible buisness and i want that truck. anyways hope i keep learning more and more along with school and you guys, i hope to learn as much as i can. btw im kinda young at 19.

:WELCOME:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm trying to enroll in the Rob's "Slab Of Lab" school. We are to learn how to take road kill and make a delicacy out of it. I'm still in the beginners class. You have to learn this first before you can advance into " Slab Of Human", it's a ten week course, so come aboard and we'll all learn together it is more fun than anything you can do with your cloths on. We do include pictures from time to time, so welcome to the site.

mike

Welcome to the site, Pete! We are all able to help one another here. Rob is an expert at everything, but we all have something to contribute. Thanks for letting us know up front about your Polish heritage. I'll try to type real slow for you... :lol:

Now that's just funny right there!..almost sorta-kinda maybe just about the funniest thing I ever heard :D

I'm trying to enroll in the Rob's "Slab Of Lab" school. We are to learn how to take road kill and make a delicacy out of it. I'm still in the beginners class. You have to learn this first before you can advance into " Slab Of Human", it's a ten week course, so come aboard and we'll all learn together it is more fun than anything you can do with your cloths on. We do include pictures from time to time, so welcome to the site.

mike

good luck Mike, I hope you get in. Maybe someday i'll see you on TV on "Hell's Kitchen". I'd like to see somebody tap chef Ramsey right in the snout , because of the way he talks to people.

I just had some diced pancreatic giblets, slow roasted over an open flame, slathered in sauce homemade from the intestinal walls of a roadside retrieval cocker spaniel that was lightly seasoned. Quite delicious with no bitter aftertaste I must admit.

Now that my latest recipe is proven; I will be sending out special invitations for dinner.

Don't let that roadkill go to waste. Scoop, scrape, pry, or use what ever means necessary to retrieve this future mainstay of subsistence.

Nothing goes to waste.

American Test Kitchen has nothing on us.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Pete you will have to watch some of the OLD guys on here they do lean towards the wierd. The road kill is BEST served while it's still kicking. Anywho welcome aboard pete, might wanna wear some waders around here it can get pretty deep. :WELCOME::SMOKIE-LFT:

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Pete you will have to watch some of the OLD guys on here they do lean towards the wierd. The road kill is BEST served while it's still kicking. Anywho welcome aboard pete, might wanna wear some waders around here it can get pretty deep. :WELCOME::SMOKIE-LFT:

Yeah, be especially leary of that "Other Dog" character. I don't know if he is low enough to roll a girl scout to get her cookies but he does drive a Pete.

You have been forewarned.

Welcome to the site.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.