To Ease Other Dog's Travel Worries:

Rob

Having these as cheap insurance will make any trip less "stressful" when you drive a Pete.

Drive a Mack and the need is diminished to the point of no return on investment.

Inexpensive insurance-Peterbilt

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Having these as cheap insurance will make any trip less "stressful" when you drive a Pete.

Drive a Mack and the need is diminished to the point of no return on investment.

Inexpensive insurance-Peterbilt

Rob

I appreciate your concern for my well being Rob, but don't worry-I already have some of these.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I appreciate your concern for my well being Rob, but don't worry-I already have some of these.

I'm sure the pair you have are damn near worn out so better pick up a spare set while they're cheap.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm sure the pair you have are damn near worn out so better pick up a spare set while they're cheap.

Rob

they are! how'd you know that?..you must have ESPN. Right now i'm more worried about being snowbound...hope I don't have to turn cannibal. If it comes to that, I think I can take Jo in a fair fight. State's working on the highway now though...just took this picture off the front porch.

Tom, be careful someone might think thats you trying to get off your front porch with your truck.

mike

Ahhh I know, it is bad here to. Didn't have much of anything in the deep freeze and was getting a bit hungry so went out to the shop and the good lord delivereth to me a healthy "critter" to fry up.

I hate to go hungry.

Rob

Ahhh I know, it is bad here to. Didn't have much of anything in the deep freeze and was getting a bit hungry so went out to the shop and the good lord delivereth to me a healthy "critter" to fry up.

I hate to go hungry.

Rob

Poor critter just worked himself to death trying to keep the lights on for you. The least you could do is bury the little guy.

Poor critter just worked himself to death trying to keep the lights on for you. The least you could do is bury the little guy.

That was just exercise to ensure lean cuisine. His preceeding family was delicious.

Rob

Where was the snow plowing photo from cause I don't want to live there!!!!!!!!!!

Gladys Virginia is where all the snow is today.

Other Dog is one of the most honest people I know. If he said the view was from his front porch, you can take stock in believing it is the truth.

Rob

Where was the snow plowing photo from cause I don't want to live there!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that is the Labrador Highway. The Diesel Gypsy has more photos of it on his website. I found this one a different site because I didn't want to use his pictures without permission or authorization :rolleyes:

I need some of them creatures to produce auxiliary power. Used to have chipmunks living in the woodpile at the old house. Our power went out from about 5:30 yesterday until 8 or 9 I think, I went to bed at dark.

I think we got that 4 to 6" they were calling for-here's yesterday evening's picture, and this morning's.

I need some of them creatures to produce auxiliary power. Used to have chipmunks living in the woodpile at the old house. Our power went out from about 5:30 yesterday until 8 or 9 I think, I went to bed at dark.

I think we got that 4 to 6" they were calling for-here's yesterday evening's picture, and this morning's.

Man, the wind musta been really strong to turn that Ford pickup around 180 degrees like that.

How much power ya gonna need? My gensets in storage at the shop can supply almost 1 megawatt. Would 50KW be enough to get you through?

Rob

Man, the wind musta been really strong to turn that Ford pickup around 180 degrees like that.

How much power ya gonna need? My gensets in storage at the shop can supply almost 1 megawatt. Would 50KW be enough to get you through?

Rob

Thank you, but it's back on now. I went out and turned it around before the snow got too deep so I could make a run at the road. Battery's dead in my snow shovel.

Gladys Virginia is where all the snow is today.

Other Dog is one of the most honest people I know. If he said the view was from his front porch, you can take stock in believing it is the truth.

Rob

Here's a nice load of hay I saw in New Mexico.

Here's a nice load of hay I saw in New Mexico.

If he were a former squid, he would have known to tie straps together with a double bowline knot to get more load on. I still think he is under his licensed load rating, and there is more room on the top. It looks to me like he ran out of strap length.

Rob

If he were a former squid, he would have known to tie straps together with a double bowline knot to get more load on. I still think he is under his licensed load rating, and there is more room on the top. It looks to me like he ran out of strap length.

Rob

They loaded this load right out of the field, and they probably couldn't throw those big bales any higher. They should have "stepped" it up from the rear, and they could have gotten twice as much on.

Larry,

If you need a leopard skin toilet seat cover for your mack then, they are selling like hot cakes! Everyone is calling wanting one for their macks. And the leopard skin bra.....or front-end cover I should say, is a real hit also. It keeps the Mack BullDog comfortable on the hood while on long trips. Get yours today for the tv price for only $19.95 plus shipping & handling.

mike