Bobby Covert Mack (bumblebee)

:thumb::SMOKIE-RT::chili::banana:post-1685-1235226134_thumb.jpgHere is a photo of the 1964 B-615 I bought Thanksgiving weekend. Thank You to David Smith for helping me get it to its new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice looking truck from this vantage point. Good luck, and years of enjoyment from it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Bobby,

Your B613 looks GREAT!!!! i'm glad you posted your pictures of it here on BMT. I just hope someday all of us guys can get together for a cookout at my place, on me! Keep up the good work!

Later

mike

wow, thanks Mike! I know that'll cost you a bundle to feed everybody, but we really appreciate it. Just let us know when :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Iam working hard on the front end getting the paint off so I can polish the aluminum . I cant wait until I get to get the polisher after it .I had a hard time getting used to the 615 fromt end, but Iam over it now. It seems there is always something that needs doing both in appearance and mechanics. The nice thing about that is when you lose your patience on something ther is still something else that needs attention! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Its a nice looking ride,i stared restoring my B about 4 yrs ago, i took it down to the frame, sometimes i will go like a house a fire and thow a thousand or 2 at it, then i get cover up with outside jobs and the old B will jus sit in the corner collecting dust, the plan was to have it done for some shows this summer but that is looking bad right now :mack1:

Bobby,

Yesterday I took a window stop from the bottom of the driver door with me. The auto paint shop matched it great. I told them to give me Dupont PPG paint, the Brand Code # 415960, OEM Code 12450....Green Metallic....Mixing Scheme: Delfleet Mid- Tier( ESSS Metallic. They added ESM 120 +15.0

+20.0 + 50.0. ..... Also bought hardener and activator. That should get you fixed up to be exact match and yes it is enamel paint.

Regards

mike :mack1:

Looks like the dog is about to have one on top of that hood. The red inside is from the flames. That must be the Lee Highway in Virigina. And the fuel gauge looks like Robs truck. I think the dog needs a partner.

mike

could be trouble-80mph,no fuel,and no air pressure. And the end of the driveway is only 40 yards away...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.