1981 F Model Mich Specl For Sale

We have a 1981 F model Mich spec spec truck for sale this is one of a kind orig owner bought new in 81 400 BC cum .sleeper which still has factory plastic on it. 13 spd fuller 44k Mack rears Never outfitted with fifth wheel or wet kit, spoke rims red in color trying to get pictures posted just a little behind on computer skills. We really don't have anything to compare it to for a price? this truck has less than 100 original miles.

Well.... probably not woth much, but I am feeling generous today and I would give you $100.00.

Seriously, I would really like to see pic's of this truck. Must be a beaut! I would not even begin to guess what to ask for it. The market is so depressed right now that it would be difficult to sell. Did you ever see the '84 (I think 84) R Model S/A with only about 35 miles on it that was for sale every place for mid 5 figures? It did finally sell, but not sure what it brought. I hope you can post some pic's soon.

Probably looks a little better than my F.

post-45-1235009829_thumb.jpg

:SMOKIE-RT: Chip that is a sweet lookin F model you got. I can't imagine putting a price on a rare find like that. I would really hate to part with that if it was mine. I need to figure out how to get my pics posted on the site. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a drivers side 3/8" framerail for my Rw 700 project? I didn't think to ask you when I talked to you last night. Dewy Duke had a set he knew of last fall in Ohio but he hasn't got back to me yet.

We have a 1981 F model Mich spec spec truck for sale this is one of a kind orig owner bought new in 81 400 BC cum .sleeper which still has factory plastic on it. 13 spd fuller 44k Mack rears Never outfitted with fifth wheel or wet kit, spoke rims red in color trying to get pictures posted just a little behind on computer skills. We really don't have anything to compare it to for a price? this truck has less than 100 original miles.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH IT ALL THESE YEARS THAT IS A SWEET HEART HOW MUCH

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH IT ALL THESE YEARS THAT IS A SWEET HEART HOW MUCH

Well it has been stored all these years started frequently but never on the road look under chips pics the R766 has only 93 miles and the brock has approx 900 miles we really don't know what it is worth either of them. they belong in the mack museum. I would love to hsve the time to take them to shows.

:SMOKIE-RT: Chip that is a sweet lookin F model you got. I can't imagine putting a price on a rare find like that. I would really hate to part with that if it was mine. I need to figure out how to get my pics posted on the site. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a drivers side 3/8" framerail for my Rw 700 project? I didn't think to ask you when I talked to you last night. Dewy Duke had a set he knew of last fall in Ohio but he hasn't got back to me yet.

I've already blown $10 on lottery tickets today, but no luck! I'd buy that F-model if I won, and try to talk Rob out of one of those V-8 Mack engines he has piled up in his warehouse!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I thought I was dreaming when I read this post. But even in my wildest dream I would not think that an some Macks and Brockway were avaible in that condition and mileage.I could not imagine the dollar figure they are worth. Good Luck I hope you get your price and I am sure they will go to new owners that will appreciate them. Joe D.

You guys are really trying to get me in trouble now, posting all these red F-models for sale. Even if I could somehow explain to Sweet Polly the benefits of owning a color matched set of cabovers, the expense of keeping such animals would be a bit trying right now.

Some of you guys might cringe at the thought, but I would consider putting Chip's F on the road as an alternative to buying a brand new truck.

Some of you guys might cringe at the thought, but I would consider putting Chip's F on the road as an alternative to buying a brand new truck.

That is EXACTLY what I would do if I could have it.

I've endured a lot of physical pain in my life but never the kind that Momma swears she'll subject me to if I bring home another truck without "thinning" my herd first.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You know I've thought about outfitting the R 766 to pull a set of trains You guys are right but every time we say we are, we find some exuse and it never happens. We really can't get anyone to even ballpark value,so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I'll be posting some more pics and also there is approx 15 different old B's in various states, i'll post pics soon the old boy wants to clean up the yard.