Whats Your Favorite Type Of Track Loader

Jocko

There still are a lot of them around here for only being made 5 years

Both the 955, and 977 series were very popular for municipal work also with smooth steel "street pads" as they didn't tear up the pavement as bad a grouser tracks did. Not too good in slop however.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I thought with all this talk about crawlers & dozers, one of you fellers would want to but that Komatsu D57S I have listed in the for sale section! I want to purchase a 1957 Caterpillar D4 I found in North Carolina when I sell the Komatsu. I just want an old cat to show with my B61. Come on guys, get rid of some of that stingy money!

Dale..

I thought with all this talk about crawlers & dozers, one of you fellers would want to but that Komatsu D57S I have listed in the for sale section! I want to purchase a 1957 Caterpillar D4 I found in North Carolina when I sell the Komatsu. I just want an old cat to show with my B61. Come on guys, get rid of some of that stingy money!

Dale..

Dale - I am still interested, but I never heard back from you the last email I sent about more photos - if you still have it, send them to me -

THanks!

David Backer

We also have a need sometimes around here for a few more head of Timothys. But not the red headed smart alec ones, they do not sell as well once you fatten them up. They always are trying to get in with the cows, taking too long on restroom breaks, and they tend to go off feed when you make them ride in a cattle pot pulled by a peterbilt