Lookie Here What Momma Got Me!

Rob

Get home from a long hard day at the office and Momma presents me with this shirt so I had to grab my daughter and sit for a photo op to show you my appreciation.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob said:
Get home from a long hard day at the office and Momma presents me with this shirt so I had to grab my daughter and sit for a photo op to show you my appreciation.

Rob

And my daughter got me this:

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Damn Rob! Your droppin weight pretty fast! When you said that you were on Atkins diet and eating a pound of smoked bacon a day and loosing weight I thought you were pulling my leg.. but the proof is here. Keep up the good work! And when I drop my b61 parts off to have them painted you can put that chrome on there too.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Damn Rob! Your droppin weight pretty fast! When you said that you were on Atkins diet and eating a pound of smoked bacon a day and loosing weight I thought you were pulling my leg.. but the proof is here. Keep up the good work! And when I drop my b61 parts off to have them painted you can put that chrome on there too.

Fred

Hey Fred Thanks!! Positive encouragement keeps me on the roll!! So far I've dropped near 55 pounds in the last year but keeping it off is not easy as I bow to temptation readily. I am weak in that department.

I just had a physical last week and my cholesterol is down to 457 from 493 so progress there too!

Ahh, life is good!

Rob

Hey Rob,

I,m still playing with the same emblem. It's now ready for the plater. The studs are made from brass 1/4 wide by 1 inch long. I will use the nylon flat washers against the paint, also brass nuts. I'll try and post a photo soon. It must be nice to have a son or a daughter that will think enough of a father. My girl friend bought me a digital camera for christmas but i'm alittle skeptical about her buying me anything MACK yet. I'm not sure if she thinks enough of me even after dating me for almost 3 years in this May...... Oh yea... as you speak of a weight problem I believe everyone thinks they have one. As for me looking at my photo standing by my mack, you would not think of me as having a weight problem but I do also. I'm 185 and should be 155 because of my small frame. I border on being a diabetic . Its because I eat anything I want and when I want. I feel better when I eat lite and eat vegetables, no grease.

mike

Rob

I think that's you and "Momma" when you were first married, around 1967 or so?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think that's you and "Momma" when you were first married, around 1967 or so?

The photo is just a couple of days old. We were married 12/5/77. You wouldn't believe how much different we looked back then.

Rob

Sure I would, here's a picture of myself when I got back from Puyallup, and one taken just before I left...

I can understand that with the stress of the fog, ice, wind, distance, driving a Pete, etc......

It's all crystal clear now.

Rob

the "chick magnet" in that picture looks about 22 or 23 years old

Well thanks for the compliment. Never have heard that I look young for my age before.

Rob

I'm tempted to say you probably don't, but I don't have enough facts so i'll be quiet :rolleyes:

I think they call that a "Doubting Thomas" in english literature.

Rob

After much research I finally found out what Rob really looks like. This is his senior portrait, from the Farmington High School yearbook, class of 1978.

I never had a senior portrait. I was supposed to be class of 1978, but that didn't happen until 1984 for me.

Really don't look anything like Mr. Van Dyke there neither.

Rob

I never had a senior portrait. I was supposed to be class of 1978, but that didn't happen until 1984 for me.

Really don't look anything like Mr. Van Dyke there neither.

Rob

That's not Dick Van Dyke-it's Rob Petrie- so that's not-you're not...never mind, back to the secret research lab :angry:

Your brother Jerry is funnier anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob, how many carbon credits do you go through when you start those trucks? Have you seen the recipe for the "bacon explosion" ?

By starting them only at night, I do not expend any of my credits. In these tight budget times, the monitors are not allowed any overtime wages to watch me, so I take advantage.......

Being Sunday today they are off also, so anything goes.

Rob

I haven't, but I did see this "bacon pie"...looks delicious. :)

Damn, left here salivating over that bacon pie after I've already had my daily allotment of smoked bacon due to diet.

Rob

Damn, left here salivating over that bacon pie after I've already had my daily allotment of smoked bacon due to diet.

Rob

Rob, do you smoke the bacon by hanging it in your shop just prior to starting all the trucks?

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"