One Hell Of A Start To The Day:

Rob

Well, I wakes up this morning early feeling the effects of the half dozen KFC "Snackers" with Buffalo hot sauce I had for lunch yesterday, (I'm on a diet) and upon rising from my bed, and practically running bow legged to the bathroom while squeezing my cheeks, I plop down on the throne and what happens? The wax ring that seals the toilet to the floor EXPLODES sending wax flying all over my feet, the sink base, the bathtub, and floor! We just had the bathroom floor rebuilt and braced underneath yesterday with all new tile, (Momma's fault it was damaged). Well after finishing the first part of the morning routine, (S,S,S), I then jumped into the shower all progressed well, (for me).

Just as I was drying off with shop towels, Momma comes in to run her bathwater; She doesn't take showers cause her knees never get wet and she can't bend over to scrub her feet anyways. As she is running her water, I, (being the loving husband that I am) proceed to make her oatmeal, and juice breakfast. When the water stops flowing the dog always runs in and lays beside her on the floor. Well about the time the microwave shuts off from cooking the oats, in the distance I hear a big "thud", "splash", and the dog yelping! I then see the ensuing flood waters running down the hall. Seems Momma slipped while entering the tub, and that mass promptly displaced damn near all the bathwater nearly drowning the dog!!

Took a while to get the mess soaked up.

Wonder what the rest of the day holds in store cause it just don't get no better than this.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob I must say you live a intresting yet simple life.

Yeah, keeps me busy. I'm happy I don't live a complicated life.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

So what caused the wax ring to "explode"?

Was the toilet base not tightened down enough? Possibly the wax ring compressed more when you set down on it?

A great way to start the day..................

are you saying it could have been caused by exceeding the maximum weight capacity?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

are you saying it could have been caused by exceeding the maximum weight capacity?

Uh oh i feel a weight watchers joke coming on.......I'm a Jenny Craig dropout myself so i got your back on this one rob

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

If I were a little smaller physically, I wouldn't "plop" when I sit down on anything. Right now I'm so top heavy that I cannot maintain balance from the standing to the sitting position easily. Been really hard on chairs at the kitchen table as they tend to collapse at the most inopportune times. Usually Momma helps me everywhere except the bathroom where I'm on my own.

Rob