Another Youngblood

Show Dog

Hey guys. I recently tuned twenty one. I will have had my Superliner :wub: for two years in February. Right after I bought the thing I pissed my dad off and stripped it down, (to paint it.) It looked like a wreck in our yard. I am a jack of all trades, so it was professionally painted, frame and all. I painted it myself and chromed her up, lol. I love BIG hoods, BIG pipes, BIG bumpers, and long frames :thumb: . I'm looking forward to chatting with yall.

Hey guys. I recently tuned twenty one. I will have had my Superliner :wub: for two years in February. Right after I bought the thing I pissed my dad off and stripped it down, (to paint it.) It looked like a wreck in our yard. I am a jack of all trades, so it was professionally painted, frame and all. I painted it myself and chromed her up, lol. I love BIG hoods, BIG pipes, BIG bumpers, and long frames :thumb: . I'm looking forward to chatting with yall.

hey how are you i am looking for a uperliner with a cummins you whee i can find one i have looked everywhere what do you have in yours

Welcome to BMT! That is a sweet lookin Super Dog! We'd love to see some more pics...if you need help starting a gallery album, call, email or Instant Messenger me! I'd be glad to help out. Hope you enjoy the forums!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

hey how are you i am looking for a uperliner with a cummins you whee i can find one i have looked everywhere what do you have in yours

There's an '87 Superliner on Ebay right now with a 350 Cummins.Says it runs good,but the truck is a fixer upper,but it's dirt cheap.$460 last I looked and no reserve.

Hey man I thought I was the only person under 25 with my own truck lol...

haha, I don't even think I am the youngest. But where I live, I know I am the youngest. I don't work with my peers. I work with my dad's peers. No offense guys. People my age wouldn't be caught dead in an "old dirty truck." I guess it's just the area.