Return Of The Mack R-model

I really enjoy looking at the very nicely restored R models, but I have to ask. Where can we get those spoilers below the front bumper? They really set off the front of the truck.

The FIBERGLASS Spiolers below the front bumpers are custom pieces that I think are fabricated locally (here in Puerto Rico)

They are painted in the same color as the truck to really set off the FRONT of a MACK R series truck.

You can SPEC them with any type of lights or MACK LOGOS or lettering.

I will try my best to find you some information on those SPOILERS.

THANKS.

Thanks for the pictures, that's a fine looking collection of R-models right there!

THANKS FOR THE COMENTS. SURE THOSE ARE NICE :mack1: R MODELS.

WHILE OTHERS DO SAY THAT MACK TRUCKS ARE NOT WORTHY OF TRUCK SHOWS, THOSE MACK R TRUCKS AND THEIR OWNERS PROVE TO EVERY ONE THAT MACKS CAN BE TOP COMPETITORS AND WHILE OTHER "OLDER" TRUCKS ARE NOT THERE TO BE SEEN, NOT ONLY MACK R MODEL TRUCKS KEEP WORKING NOW THEY ARE SHOW PERFORMERS TO.

SEE MY GALLERIES IN WICH YOU CAN FIND MORE PICTURS OF THIS AWESOME MACKS.

THEY SIMPLY WON'T QUIT WORKING.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know where I can get a grille like the one in that blue tractor I see alot of guys on here with. THANKS

ON OUR LAST TRUCK FEST (HELD ON DECEMBER 14 OF 2008) SEVERAL TRUCKERS AND TRUCKING /TRANSPORT COMPANIES BROUGHT THEIR NICE MACK R MODEL TRUCKS. I TALKED TO THEM ON WHY THEY BUY THIS MACK R MODELS ND REBUILT AND OVERHOUL THEM FROM THE FRAME UP AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY BETTER HAVE A TRUCK THAT WORKS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE THAN MESSING WITH THE "NEW TECNOLOGIES" AND ALL ELECTRO-PROBLEMS OF NEW CATERPILLAR, DETROIT AND CUMMINS ENGINES.

AND MACK E SERIES ENGINES (EM6 EM7 E6 E7 E-9 E-TECH) HAVE VERY GOOD REPUTATION FOR BEING HARD WORKERS.

SO THEY RESTORE AND UP-FIT THOSE NICE MACK R MODELS AND KEEP THEM WORKING.

med_gallery_1677_587_2477619.jpg

med_gallery_1677_587_1607490.jpg

med_gallery_1677_588_1568367.jpg

med_gallery_1677_591_873987.jpg

med_gallery_1677_584_1215407.jpg

med_gallery_1677_589_1296831.jpg

THIS IS THE FASTEST MODIFIED STREET TRUCK. PAITO'S RACING A NICE MACK R685 TRUCK THAT CAN BLAST THE 1/4 MILE IN 15.2 SECONDS!!!!

med_gallery_1677_585_1741837.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE NICE PICTURES OF THIS MACK TRUCKS AND SOME OTHER MACK TRUCKS FROM MY PLACE-PUERTO RICO- PLEASE GO TO MY GALLERIES.

Edited by mack dog

• 4 years later...