What year did Mack start putting automatics in their trucks?

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Like Mecho said too bad none of us thought about carrying cameras around when We had all this cool  old shit. you think we would’ve got a hint when they came out with a Kodak swinger I think it was Kodak… bob

time allows, I have to find the box of truck pictures taken with a CAMERA from Englishtown NJ truck races back in the '80's. there were some coach buses having automatic transmissions that were racing == staying on topic. I know there are a few pictures of Gerosa M series Macks;  some one on here while back was asking about. 

• Like 1

i also had a ton of truck pics from truckin nationals at englishtown that were all lost in a house fire in 95, just before i moved to this place.

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

There it is folks, but it also brings me to thinking why did  you pull the motor out of that perfectly good 65 Impala convertible and  scrap the rest oh yeah I remember it was 1975 and they were everywhere and it wasn’t worth anything. I think I brought this up before and yes, I am changing the subject. …  lol bob

IMG_3053.png

• Haha 1

i still have one of these Polaroid SLR670 "pop up" instant cameras around here somewhere with 2 color film cartridges. 

Mint Camera SLR670-S Instant Film Camera (Brown)

looks like i should put it up for sale, , B&H is selling them for $879!!

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

13 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i still have one of these Polaroid SLR670 "pop up" instant cameras around here somewhere with 2 color film cartridges. 

Mint Camera SLR670-S Instant Film Camera (Brown)

looks like i should put it up for sale, , B&H is selling them for $879!!

I think I had two of those I know I at least had one of them to this day. It’s still fascinate me you can snap a picture that comes right out but then who cares you just use your phone now ha ha

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

sure hope someone takes a picture of an automatic transmission with a camera SOON . don't think I sent this off topic (again). LOL awe sh- t ;; think it was me . !!!😱

I’m hoping we’re all still here to see them turn antique and hard to find parts ha ha we should just switch it to Polaroid chat ha ha Joey help me out here……bob

• Haha 1

Well,, I am trying to remember the oldest automatic truck that I've seen.. old firetruck I guess... 

I'm thinking about buying a new camera.. but  I is Po..

• 2 weeks later...