One piece windshield

A friend sent a picture of a truck he came across to day that looks to me like an LJ with an integral sleeper. It has a one piece windshield, I never noticed one like that before. Unfortunately I can’t seem to delete pics to add more. Any ideas on the one piece windshield 

Big R;; I only have a desk top, no phone or laptop, But I got around the picture limit by using postimage.com to post pictures.. There have been some other topics discussing using outside picture sites.. Maybe someone smarter than I can help you, especially with a laptop or phone????

Brocky

17 hours ago, Big R said:

I will check it out thanks

Here is the link.  Upload your picture there.  Then copy the link they give you and paste it here.  Seems like they offer a variety of links, depending on what you are going to do with the picture.  So, you may have to experiment with the links to see which one works best on here.  I THINK one of them says "for use on forums."

https://postimages.org/

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

E-model and A-model windshields are very similar (doubtly interchengeable but who knows). The difference is E-model one is openable and A-model has it fitted into a rubber seal.

L-model can't have one piece windshield since those two it has are positioned at an angle to each other (V-shaped). 

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012