1980 DM

Onyx610

• 3 weeks later...

LOL! My son has been watching this one on municibid.com  There is nothing wrong with this truck except it's a two stick 6spd. Same reason he has a '75 MB with a 5 spd, no one could get it out of the station except the Chief!     .....Hippy

Edited by 70mackMB
Addition
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 3:59 PM, 70mackMB said:

LOL! My son has been watching this one on municibid.com  There is nothing wrong with this truck except it's a two stick 6spd. Same reason he has a '75 MB with a 5 spd, no one could get it out of the station except the Chief!     .....Hippy

I believe only a couple of people can drive this truck and most of the kids there just want new shit and that’s the reason for the sale. They could have done so much better not listing this on Muncibid and just taken it to macungie truck show and put a for sale sign on it. Tell your son I believe the reserve is 40k. 

Edited by Onyx610
Spelling
  • Like 2

I’m thinking it’s going to have to sell to somebody that wants to use it retirement job maybe use it on construction sites with a sprayer on the front I would consider that myself except for being sick to death of driving… lol bob

22 hours ago, HarryS said:

It would also make a nice one for topping off swimming pools.

Local guy does swimming pool and hot tub water delivery. On the back of his 6 wheel tanker it says "Follow me to the party!"    .....Hippy

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Truck ended at 26,500, reserve not met. I talked to the guy that’s a member there and he said they will vote on it tomorrow and will probably accept it. So if anyone was legit interested and wouldn’t mind paying a bit more I’d suggest reaching out to them tomorrow.