Finally got to go for drive

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Ha ha oh I forgot about you for a moment. I was thinking for some reason that truck looks familiar.Bob

Lol yea It’s been a busy winter but I’m still kicking around.

On 4/25/2023 at 8:00 PM, mechohaulic said:
On 4/25/2023 at 8:00 PM, mechohaulic said:

R-611T== 673T with a roadranger ??? Thanks for picture. hope more pictures in future;; interior/ engine compartment.

So it does have the 673t but I’m sure what the road ranger is. The transmission is a Mack 10 speed and I believe the model of the transmission is a TRD(L) 722(0). I’ll definitely be posting more pics in the future as I get around to cleaning it up and fixing things.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 8:40 PM, mowerman said:

Yes, there’s always something ahead of it. I just barely started to mess with mine past couple of weeks…. Bob

Yea I have 3 boys that all wrestle year round and during the summer they add boxing and Muay Thai into the mix. So between them, work and trying to get things done for my wife time runs short.

can almost have a sick stomach looking at those brochures.   when Mack was bought out by another branch a janitor had a large ; (large to point couldn't pick it up had to drag on ground) almost full of the truck brochures. I picked out quite a few=not enough . rest thrown away.  $10-20 on ebay today. who would have known.

• Sad 2

same company that bought  the R611T with RR  also has the first R607T 1001 today. the 611 long gone but ole Number one R still there. R611 was replaced by Mack twin-screw ; don't remember transmission .wasn't 5speed possibly 12 speed. that was replaced by superliner. i see off topic happening ;; sorry.

7 minutes ago, mowerman said:

My god I would love to have that truck in the brochure photo brand spanking new as we know most of us wind up with them after they have been beat to death and need everything lol Bob

are you trying to make me feel old??LOL .I drove those in the brochure  when they were brand new. LMAO🤣.