Clearing out attachments

ChesterChop

Clearly, bribing the host with  green is more effective still can’t figure out how Paul can send us hours of video and I usually can’t post any videos at all. When he was replacing his roof literally 20 minute videos. Bob

22 hours ago, ChesterChop said:

I came on the site from my laptop hoping that i wasnt seeing something on my phone. I still cant figure out where to delete attachments or donate.

At the top RHS of the Page, beside your username is a small arrow pointing Down.

Click on the Arrow, a Drop down Menu will appear.

Click on My attachments

On the far RHS will be a box for each Picture, tick the Box & a rubbish bin Icon will appear click on that & the picture will be Deleted.

As for Donating ??? I've NFI

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

On 3/25/2023 at 1:59 AM, mowerman said:

still can’t figure out how Paul can send us hours of video and I usually can’t post any videos at all.

Bob, Paul is putting his Vids on His youtube channel & linking the Vids to here at the Forum..

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Yes Hayseed,,  i tried to delete my attachments.. You tried to guide me through it.. I was not able to delete the pictures without deleting the posting that they were in..  I forgot how I learned about making a donation, but , after I did donate, I was given a lot more storage for pictures..  Jut sayin'..  Of course, it is quite possible that I made mistakes when I tried to clean out pictures..  jojo

• Like 1