2004 aset cuts out sometimes

2wdiesel2021

I have a 2004 ch613 with a 350 aset. It started cutting out just randomly like you shut the key off and if you let off the throttle and back in it seems to come back. I put a new throttle position sensor and it has new engine position sensors. New fuel filter and pump, what else could it be? No codes related to it, just egr codes but that’s been that way for a long tine

behind the cluster to the left is a 6mm bolt,,(10mm wrench)   clean them, scrape off the heat shrink glue from the eyelts and throw the start washers away..  same approach at the fuse panel, right side in the cab,,  then......  clean the big ground bolt on the engine block in front of the starter,,, (15/16" wrench)   if it is loose,, you found the issue..  there is  ground cable from that bolt to the frame straight off of it behind the steer tire.. clean the frame ground.. (15 mm wrench). on the firewall next to the starter relay is a black ground breaker..(13mm wrench)   clean the ends,check for dry rot and cracks..    then the starter grounds..(3/4" wrench)   I assume you checked the battery cabels..  If there is a fused link on the batts,,  check it out..  (9/16" wrench) ..  Keep in touch... Jojo

When you locate the acc. Relay, you can switch it with the headlight relay. If I remember right, it is the same style. Then you can road test to see if the issue is still there.. I'm glad that there was an improvement.. another thing we have done before was to make a short ground strap, and attach it the the EECU housing under a mounting nut, then run it to the engine block.. 

Well now the truck is acting like it’s running out of fuel or missing when trying to accelerate. It gave me codes for #5 eup data intermittent or incorrect. And the same for injector number 2 but just real quick as i was driving it. I had it on the laptop as i was driving. It idles just fine. It has a new fuel pump so i doubt low fuel pressure but any on-site is appreciated. Makes 26-28 lbs of boost still just misses it feels likeZ was running good for a couple of days

there is a fuel pressure regulator at the out put on the fuel gallery near the #4+5 cylinder..  Have you checked fuel pressure with a hand held gauge?  Not a computer!! Before you throw EUP's at it, check the wires to all of them to see if they are chaffed against the block and each other,,, (very common)..  sometimes they fray and sre connected by 1/2 or less of the strands..  jojo

yes..   leave the fuel temp sensor pluged into the 'T',  just save a 1-7 code and a timing adjustment for the EUP's..  no real big deal, just better to not add a reason to through a code..  I have done this dozens of times..  I have a seperate tool box with the correct fittings just for this test..  Jojo