old truck locator

Back in 1987, I purchased a brand-new custom ordered Mack Superliner for petroleum transport. I eventually exited the business and sold the truck. I'm just curious if anyone knows if there is a way to find out if it's still on the road or has been scrapped. I tried a few of the search services but had no success. I loved that truck, and now being retired, would be open to restoring it if I could locate it. any help would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hey, thanks to all who responded. I purchased it from Manchester Mack, Manchester, New Hampshire. It was red, with purple and black striping.1987 RW-713, last 6 of vin# 002667, day cab, 500hp V8, 12 speed, Neway air suspension, and every option dealer could get. I had it registered in NY, and so did the next owner, who I am unable to locate. Unfortunately, all photos I had were in my basement and destroyed by "Superstorm Sandy" back in 2012. I have a Mack dealer not far from me, so maybe I will try to have the service guy lookup the VIN as someone suggested. Thanks again for the prompt responses.

• Like 2