Southern Classic Truck Show 2022

DCW,

As of a July 7th email from Chad Johnson, from Mooresville, Brad Wike is thinking about moving it back a week as Autofair is in town on the 10th w/e and they are paying Brad big money to bring his Bandit and Duel trucks. Have not heard anything since. Please send me your email address.

Brocky

DCW.

THANK YOU!!!!  That is the first confirmation I have had!! 

I will be getting out a newsletter supplement out in early August to remind everybody of Dacusville and will post the correct date in it..

Brocky

41 minutes ago, Brocky said:

DCW.

THANK YOU!!!!  That is the first confirmation I have had!! 

I will be getting out a newsletter supplement out in early August to remind everybody of Dacusville and will post the correct date in it..

Hopefully, it doesn't change any more!

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

This is a good show, I went several times when it was at Brad Wike's farm. I was impressed that they had several big plastic barrels sitting around the grounds filled with  ice water- free ice water. It used to be in July, then they moved it to September, so I just go to the show in Winchester, Va. instead.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 hours ago, Brocky said:

Tom, You are retired now!!!!! You have time to go to BOTH!!!!!

Maybe, Zina from Gladys is still working though. She does have a lot of vacation days piled up that she can use. We're planning to go to the Watt's Mack show next munt, and the Blowout at the Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum and Winchester in September.

She said we were going to go more and do more this year, then "boom!", gas is $5 a gallon.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

We got hot August nights going on here in a couple of weeks I’m looking forward to that I go every year it’s all cars for those of you that don’t know what it is huge event for automobiles lots of fun lots of skin ha ha since it’s usually 150° here dates on the show is the hottest time of year… bob

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes I will be there about 9:oo AM with the DT.. Our Chapter will have a few trucks there this afternoon, the about 3 more tomorrow morning. They are planning on parking at the top against the woods..

DCW, you will probably have to introduce yourself again as I am lousy about putting names with faces!!

JoJo I also plan on being in Colfax..

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Brocky

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

Yes I will be there about 9:oo AM with the DT.. Our Chapter will have a few trucks there this afternoon, the about 3 more tomorrow morning. They are planning on parking at the top against the woods..

DCW, you will probably have to introduce yourself again as I am lousy about putting names with faces!!

JoJo I also plan on being in Colfax..

I'll try to find you guys.  They setting up a tent with the chapter banner on it?

I do Not know???? Our tent collapsed in the rain at Dacusville, Brad bought a new one, BUT he has to work tonight and not sure if he will make it.. I have the tables and chairs in the DT with some ATHS & ATCA Hand out material which I will probably set up.. Our Chapter will be in the same area as last year.

Brocky

Brad's show was pretty good.  Lots of familiar trucks there.  Several new ones.  And, a few favorites noticeably absent.

Went by to see Brocky, but he was chatting with some other guys.  Next trip, he was off to answer the call of nature or something.  Sorry, Brocky.  Maybe next time!

Met up with 1961H67.  Good to put a face with the name.  Can't wait to get over to his place and look around.  Sounds like some interesting stuff going on over there.