B61 T and trailer auction

another just passing it on : auction Saturday  =4/30/22 . located in Neapolis ,OH. listed in auctionzip by Whalen realty & auctions. titled under John Deere tractors-toys-engine auctions.  a B61T with QUAD looks not bad shape hooked to era proper trailer. also a number of Mack items= first gear etc. 

• Like 1

Man that’s a pretty cool set up with a B model they really look good at least to me pulling a drop deck i’m sure you heard this thousands of times but when I was a kid and the 60s they were everywhere hauling freight and dump truck service ..: they never get old well you know what I mean ha ha thanks for the post… bob

Also Dolly Wheels  haven’t seen them in years except for Container chassis I don’t know why they still use them but they have pads welded to the bottom of the wheels at least out here even brand new ones as far as 10 years ago Haven’t actually seen one in a while when I started driving trucks there was still lots of them around

Man $1,236 sounds like a real deal for that trailer. Super hard to find and easily worth twice or maybe triple that in scrap since its stainless. Hopefully a scrapper didn't get it at that price.....