B Model Cab Heater

Robb

How much of a hurry are you??. I checked and I do have 2 and I need 1. I do not know the condition of the cores or the fan motors but the boxes are pretty good (need a little hammer/dolly work but not much). Of course I will want to keep the best one for my truck but to be honest, I don't think there os a WHOLE lot of difference in them. I suspect that they both will need new cores and maybe fan motors. I might not have time to play with them before fall now to see what is there. I am talking about the heaters that mount on the passenger side under the dash. I think I also have 2 that mount on the drivers side and attach to the steering column support. Where you wanting one of those as well?. 

15 hours ago, Licensed to kill said:

How much of a hurry are you??. I checked and I do have 2 and I need 1. I do not know the condition of the cores or the fan motors but the boxes are pretty good (need a little hammer/dolly work but not much). Of course I will want to keep the best one for my truck but to be honest, I don't think there os a WHOLE lot of difference in them. I suspect that they both will need new cores and maybe fan motors. I might not have time to play with them before fall now to see what is there. I am talking about the heaters that mount on the passenger side under the dash. I think I also have 2 that mount on the drivers side and attach to the steering column support. Where you wanting one of those as well?. 

Thanks and I'm not in a hurry. The one I need mounts under the dash on the passenger side.

Robb

15 hours ago, Draggin Wagon said:

Robb,

Do you have this engine listed in the B Model Registry? If not, go to home page on this site and get it registered.

Thanks

Tom

Thanks Tom and yes, it is registered in the database.

Robb

• 1 month later...