E7 400

John3406

I have a  E7 rated for 350 that needs rear three cyl kit replaced which i have and both heads need rebuilt.The front cylinders have been changed about 150000 ago.I have a rebuilt pump set to 400 with one size over on injectors with maybe 75000 miles on them. A turbo that was matched by turbo shop in okc okla the rod and main brgs have maybe 75000 miles on them.New air comp about 3 months old.This engine has the cast iron flywheel housing also.New spare water pump.  5250.00 in Tulsa   With jakes

Edited by theakerstwo
added content

glenn akers

On Tue Mar 15 2022 at 2:07 PM, 67RModel said:

I have this E7-300 for sale still. I guess it could be upgraded to 400? Not sure what would be involved.

Thats a vmac looks like. Im sure i can put mechanical pump on it. Probably have to change cam pistons injectors and turbo to bump the hp up. Ill keep it in mind

48 minutes ago, John3406 said:

Thats a vmac looks like. Im sure i can put mechanical pump on it. Probably have to change cam pistons injectors and turbo to bump the hp up. Ill keep it in mind

Yes it is VMAC 1. Good running engine. I was told on a different thread on here that to back to a full mechanical pump you need to change the injector lines from the mechanical engine over too. Thanks.

• Like 2