3 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Yep, that would be me, at least I think Im young, mind you after last Saturday night and the recovery days that followed Im not so sure 

Paul 

Do you know Paul I am almost 66 and I really don’t feel any different than while I was 20 but yes I would love to have that kit…. If nothing else more shit for old lady to whine about… bob b

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark T said:

No..... I didn't even notice that one. That place where the gliders are has a blue Superliner with stripes and air cleaners.  Looks like a big spec tractor and maybe even an E9.   That's not to say I don't love that orange one in your picture 

I rifled through those glider pictures and didn't notice a Superliner. So figured you ment the one in the background of the yellow DM-800 shot. Speaking the truck you noted Joseph Equipment have plenty of listings on Truckpaper including a few RW's of different kinds during the recent years I checked the site from time to time. The prices are never put in their ads with "call for a quote" for everything. So difficult to judge the affordableness if you don't actually have particular reason.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Maybe when I was on their website looking at the gliders  I saw it by another truck . (sorry)  But there's a blue RW there at the place.  They have lots of Macks there. Looks like a few decent LTs too.   Interesting site to review.

They had interesting offer on a heavy specified Superliner with decent double frame as it was seen in pics. The point was the truck didn't have an engine but everything else was there including cab, hood, radiators, Mack rears and tranny. Seemed as a perfect base for a resto project but there was no price tag either. I spinned some thoughts in my mind but figured to not stir the pot making a call. Now it seems gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

Wasn't that a white one set up for a Caterpillar ?   They have lots of trucks there with potential. 

Yup, that's the one. Also was close to be called a glider kit.

1991 Cat.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mark T said:

There it is. Daycab  with disc wheels and Neway rear suspension.  There's even a white one in the corner there.

Screenshot_20220318-165052.png

Looks like a well cared truck from the distance. How could you track the suspension??

5 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Looks like a well cared truck from the distance. How could you track the suspension??

That add for the dump truck. There's lots of pictures with the RW in the background. I couldn't find the Superliner itself on their website.  There's lots of interesting trucks at that place, and some look to be in better than "fair" shape.

• Like 1