How much are these manuals worth?

BOBWhite

Heck I just spent $75 on one Midliner book similar in size to the ones in the big binders..  If you can get the whole mess for under $500.00, I would say you are doing good..  jojo

heck, I have 2 sets of Mack tranny manuals, plus a bunch more.  I'm only wanting $550.00 / set U.S. shipping is free... but no takers.. so I guess they will sit in my library..  They are worth much more, but I feel like i'm realistic..  I know what I pay for book's and I use them as well..  anyway... I hope you score, Bob....  Jojo

I work for Caterpillar dealer and it is nice to have a set of manuals but working there I have access to sis 2.0 any information I need is just a click away makes it easy to find anything

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

The only ones I have had give to me was a Cummins nta855 service manual and Detroit 60 series. I was sooo happy to get them and I cherish them like gold. It’s funny how most people don’t see the big deal and I see it like a 12 year old find his dads hustler. Haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was re arranging my book cabinet when I found these, I new I had them, just not this many,, hell I know I gave many of these away over the years..   It was a trip down 'Camshaft' memory lane... jojo

KIMG0933.JPG

This was back when the cam kit was complete, lifters, eup lifters, thrust washer, the 2 stupid studs for the A/C bracket, the book, i think a tube of Mack gray RTV,  was there 12 EUP bolt's also? All in one box... maybe the RTV was handed out with each kit...   Hell I forget..  jojo

17 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

The only ones I have had give to me was a Cummins nta855 service manual and Detroit 60 series. I was sooo happy to get them and I cherish them like gold. It’s funny how most people don’t see the big deal and I see it like a 12 year old find his dads hustler. Haha 

I just recently threw out an old Thomas Brothers map are used to use in the 80s it was very very handy back then it was like a Bible city streets of Los Angeles in orange county didn’t need it anymore but I hated like hell to throw it out it was like losing an old friend but I didn’t need it anymore and it was just taking up space still hard to part with ha ha kind of reminded me of what you were talking about there …. Bob

• Like 1