Collection of Mack trucks, parts and more... Package Deal for sale!!

gearheadKen

Greetings from California. My father has left his collection of Macks and parts behind and I would like to offer the entire lot for sale. I have a 1946 Pump Fire truck,

1955 LTL, 1956 B75 tandem axle, 1920 AC with solid tires and 2 engines, 1964 B75 single axle (less than 100k mileage), 1939 Reliance lowboy trailer (painted to match the 64 b75), a 1927 AC(?) Mack with a motorized boom. I have titles and non-ops on al but the boom truck, but i am sure it was reg'd and non-op'd as well.

I also have boxes and boxes and boxes of parts, manuals, and more. 

I am willing to make a package deal on all of this. I need to sell the property. Pictures on request!

Give me a call at 650-867-4859 or email at k.lapoint@icloud.com

IMG_3875.jpeg

IMG_2676.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3867.jpeg

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3874.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3908D.JPG

IMG_3909D.JPG

IMG_3910D.JPG

IMG_3912.JPG

Edited by gearheadKen
add info
  • Like 2

Great stuff you have and welcome to the forum!

My guess it may be difficult to sell everything as a lot in your particular case. All the trucks you have are projects and each of them would require sufficient amount of labour and time. On the other hand they're worthy and I'm sure someone may be seriousely interested in one or two by his choice. Purchasing more is big additional investment which doesn't make sence if a person is going to restore one truck.

So maybe it worth time to figure a cost for each of the trucks and offer them for sale separately. The "trucks for sale" section on this forum takes people's attention and it wouldn't seem any wrong to double you ad with additional ads there.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Any input on pricing these projects would be helpful...I'm not looking to hold out for top dollar, but it would be nice to sell reasonably.. Ideas anyone? thanks  (I've limited my own space to a two car garage just to keep me from inheriting the family hoarding tendency lol...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PaLawman said:

Any chance the Mack museum might be interested in any of these?? Or does anyone have a personal line or a connection to someone in Allentown??

I’m sure they would want the AC stuff, but it’s on the wrong coast