Maxitorque Problem

Scott74

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but I need some help. I just bought a 74 Western RL700l dump truck. It has a 10 speed maxitorque transmission with a PTO on the side. The side of the tranny has D107 on it. The selector has D, L, N, R. It is not moving out of N. The selector moves freely but the transmission is not coming out of N. The air hose to the top left blows a lot of air out all the time. Do you think something is stuck? I'm lost, replaced the O ring on the innards of the selector, the one that goes over the port holes. There are four ports on the back, one on the top right, and on the top left on the bottom not on the wall like the others. Any help would be appreciated!

On 10/13/2021 at 2:56 AM, tjc transport said:

you have an air leak in the selector somewhere  preventing the trans from shifting out of neutral. it should not be leaking air

I took the selector apart and replaced an o ring because it was leaking air. After I did that is when I have the problem.