Looking for V8 MH Cabover

SweetExpressDLS

What are you looking for besides a V8 MH??

Complete, running, needs work, restored? For parts or to drive for fun or work? Single or tandem axel? 

What you looking to spend?

Most of the MH's in Canada had V8's. Got two from there a few years ago with under 150k Kilometers on the clocks, needing work but both complete. Sure there are still some left. Back in Ohio and PA there was a bunch with V8's too.

This way narrows it down to help you.

@AZB755V8You’re right I should have been more descriptive, that’s my fault. 

I’m looking for a V8MH that is running and pretty complete, or needs little work to get back on the road. Not interested in projects just due to time constraints. Was hoping around the 25-35K mark, plus or minus a tad for wiggle room. However funds aren’t unlimited. 

I agree with you, the only ones I’ve found over the last 3 years have been in Canada. Been looking around up there recently though, no luck. Willing to travel or pay to get it shipped to me, just need to actually find one. Thanks for the reply. 

Edited by SweetExpressDLS

This was posted here in "Trucks Wanted" in January 2020

"I have a nice Ultraliner with E9 500 12spd Mack 11/24.5 on aluminum buds. 1990

Rob 403-678-7882 Ab Canada."

Give Rob a call and go from there. He may have it or know of where another is at.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this one on Facebook Marketplace. It says it is in West Pittsburg, PA which is about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA but judging from the pictures I can guarantee they were not taken in West Pittsburg, PA let alone in this country so I assume its a scam but you never know....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/579188643301940/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post

image1.png

1 hour ago, 67RModel said:

I found this one on Facebook Marketplace. It says it is in West Pittsburg, PA which is about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA but judging from the pictures I can guarantee they were not taken in West Pittsburg, PA let alone in this country so I assume its a scam but you never know....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/579188643301940/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post

image1.png

Sweet looking unit ! looks like some one looked after it!