End673 water pump seal and bearing

Anybody have part numbers for the replacement bearings and seal for the water pump. I think I have a bad pump so I want to rebuild it and rule it out.

I'm getting air entrained in the antifreeze that is not overflowing the filler neck at 2000rpm. No water in the pan or oil in the water. Antifreeze stays green when settled.

Thanks everyone! 

I've used these guys over a dozen times through the years with great service and turnaround times:  http://www.waterpumpkit.com/

Cost is usually just over a hundred but I've never had a problem with their work. I had sent one in for my 64 B-61 and the casting was bad. They had one charging me $10.00 for it.

I'm sending the water pump from my 57 Hobart Bros. welder to them later this week as it's taken to leaking from the weep hole.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If you could let me know your available part numbers for the B series as I've got a couple of later model install projects coming forward.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.