Breaker 1-9 for that Rubber Duck

The Duck is now based in the Rome GA area. That picture was taken at Brad Wike's show in Lincolnton / Maiden NC.. He is usually at the SC Special Olympics Convoy in Columbia SC the last Saturday of Sept. As of now both events are still on the calendar, not sure if they will stay there??

• Like 1

Brocky

By the way, IF Brad still gets to have his show, it will be the 2nd week in September, and will be held at the Red Wolf Farm, which is just a stone's throw from Brad's place.  You still get off onto Startown Road (exit 33).  But, the entrance to Red Wolf is on the left, just a few yards before you would have turned right onto Blackburn Bridge Road to go to Brad's farm.

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Weasel

Thank you for the directions to Red Wolf Farm.. They are the best I have gotten for my newsletter..

Please send me an email to brocky45@prtcnet.com and I will get you on my ATHS Palmetto Upstate chapter newsletter mailing list.

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

3 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Weasel

Thank you for the directions to Red Wolf Farm.. They are the best I have gotten for my newsletter..

Please send me an email to brocky45@prtcnet.com and I will get you on my ATHS Palmetto Upstate chapter newsletter mailing list.

Email sent.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."