Dismounting tires..

MACKS

iv seen a number of shops using them. i have used them before and they are slick. too spendy for me though. a good set of ken-tool bars is easy to dismount with as well just takes a few times of doing it to get the feel for it. if i did tire work every day id certainly have one though. 

18 minutes ago, Ezrider said:

iv seen a number of shops using them. i have used them before and they are slick. too spendy for me though. a good set of ken-tool bars is easy to dismount with as well just takes a few times of doing it to get the feel for it. if i did tire work every day id certainly have one though. 

I don't do all that much tire work with only one truck but when the time comes for new rubber I've been buying on line to save a lot of money also like to clean up everything that's why I do it myself,I've gotten pretty good with he irons but this just way easer,this was only a hundred bucks on Amazon and it came with a mounting tool also..

Edited by MACKS
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MACKS said:

I don't do all that much tire work with only one truck but when the time comes for new rubber I've been buying on line to save a lot of money also like to clean up everything that's why I do it myself,I've gotten pretty good with he irons but this just way easer,this was only a hundred bucks on Amazon and it came with a mounting tool also..

last time i looked at them they were a lot more than $100 might need to look again

• Like 1

8 hours ago, j hancock said:

Seen them for $100 online but not in person.  Wonder if it is a good knock off or a bad one?  Does it break the first time used?

May be better to spend $300 to get the Esco.

Well time will tell,I can't see this breaking,it's very heavy duty,did three tires this morning no problem,it also came with a mounting tool that works awesome..