Look At These Macks

Yeah , we have one of those in our company. Ill tell the guys that Mack help make that. i brag alot about my truck

What kind of Mack do you have back here in the States? Whatever kind it is, be careful and keep yourself in one piece so you can come home and enjoy it. You guys are doing a hell of a job, have a Merry Christmas, Rick

I tell ya , every truck out here over loads. Ill try to take some more pictures of trucks out here to show what they can do. Theres a old white Mack out here that i see time to time and the hajji behind the wheel knows my Brad. enough to wave at me and honk the horn.

I have a old R model that I want to get home to and get roadable to drive around in

Heres a few Macks and other trucks that passed by my Check Point yesterday. It was nice seeing the new macks out here , and some hajji's driving the old ones. I cant wait to get home and drive mine again - 6 more weeks!

Great pictures. I have a bunch of military friends, one of them is currently serving in Iraq (in the Army). Get home safe and have a merry Christmas!

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I tell ya , every truck out here over loads. Ill try to take some more pictures of trucks out here to show what they can do. Theres a old white Mack out here that i see time to time and the hajji behind the wheel knows my Brad. enough to wave at me and honk the horn.

I have a old R model that I want to get home to and get roadable to drive around in

Al Hertzog at Mack told me years ago that Mack had to change the resin in the fiber glass for the trucks in the middle east because the camels were eating the fenders. :D

Thanks for the pictures and you guys are doing a great job, Merry Christmas and get home safe too,Tim :thumb:

good to see the Dog is alive & well over seas & as well in our military forces thanks yall fer what yall are doing to make the world a better place & yall come back home safe

Yall have a happy hpilday season & a safeone B)

:bulldog1: Bulldog man

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 4 years later...

Hey brother thanks for what your doing over there, I have spent many, many, many months over there. The hajis drive everything that wheels and some things that dont. While I was there in 05, myself and another NCO went to Baghdad for training on HUMVEES, and I think they were called the buffalos at that time, it was the large armoured vehicle that looked like a boat on the bottom with the grapple on it. We were learning how to install the VIC III radio systems in them. It blew my mind when we crawled in the first one and saw the steering wheel that had a big bulldog in the middle and said Mack underneath. Come home safe!