Ford Mediums

Red Horse

That should boost sales big time. Every school bus and ambulance in my area has switched back to gasoline engines.

The Powerstroke motor in my F550 is fully rebuilt and studded and "bulletproofed" but if I ever had to replace that truck it would be with a gasser.

Most around here when getting new equipment are LPG powered. Especially the school buses. Diesel power is proving far too expensive for already cash strapped school districts to bear. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

9 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

That should boost sales big time. Every school bus and ambulance in my area has switched back to gasoline engines.

The Powerstroke motor in my F550 is fully rebuilt and studded and "bulletproofed" but if I ever had to replace that truck it would be with a gasser.

6.0? 6.4?  

6.0  My second 2007. After my first one I swore NEVER AGAIN! But here we go again. But this one I am keeping at STOCK power tune.

But it has brand new heads, studded, new turbo and injectors, blue spring kit, upgraded HPOP, and the heavy duty Bulletproof brand oil and EGR coolers.

So we'll see how long it lasts this time.

Edit: It's also a motor out of a pickup, not the chassis cab version which I know in certain years used different turbos or something? Not sure about back in 07 though.

004 (2).jpg

Want to have some fun?  Try replacing the wet/secondary air tank on one of those F-series trucks that has a body that prevents you from sliding the tank out to the rear from under the cab.

Good job on the chassis wiring and air line routing guys!

Edited by RoadwayR
  • Like 1