1954 GMC 630 Tractor

j hancock

4 hours ago, davehummell said:

The guy i got my b model from had his dad''s gmc fixed up it had a 4 or 6 Detroit looked like the same type of truck.

This one now has a small Cummins for power instead of a sceamin' demon.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I remember i would be out on a service call and on any job site there was more than one 2 stroke running.I use to help my friend drill wells and he had a 671 dd. after standing by it for the day it was hard on my hearing.

• Like 1

come to think of it,,,im sure it had a split windshield,,,,and no vents.....way too long ago,,and i was very small....i believe it looked like the white one............did bring this up before,,,,,but by pop picked me up in it,,,,,and i dont know what he was doing with it,,,because he was driving for my uncle back then,,,and my uncle had all brockways:idunno:....bob

as i mentioned too long ago to remember,,,but maybe my dad was test driving it for m,y uncle..it might have been a good deal and maybe my uncle was concidering buying it for a spare,,,i know he did have an emeryville he used to sent out when one of the brockways was down again too long to remember,,,,but seens he picked up the cornbinder somewhere around 66