Secret Project

CaptainCrutch

I’ve signed an NDA so I can’t say anything about it but I have to say that the minute I have information to share on it I will, I won’t be making a cent of off this and I’m just gonna be spreading the word about a great thing that’s going on that I have the privilege of being a part of. Here’s the accumulation of the work put in so far on my end, but there’s plenty more to come!2D51DA64-8069-4910-828D-FBC115EAA79F.thumb.jpeg.e179348c232eaf10b97dbfeda83e70bf.jpeg

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

8 hours ago, j hancock said:

OK....

You are working on a space dog???

The space dog is a different project... lol!

I’m hoping to be able to share more info next week or the week after. That’s all I can say for now though... it won’t be for everyone but I intend on spreading the word any way I can!

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

8 hours ago, tjc transport said:

no. that looks like an interspace teleportation way station. 

It looks like a new fangled cigar cutter or ultra shaver head for Hairy's or Bic.

Need to clean the table before taking a photo because of all those white specks everywhere. 👍

• Haha 1

Now I know where my spare flux capacitor wandered off to.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE