Bulldog stance

Pull Up

Question

15 answers to this question

I think that 5 gallon tank helps the truck look taller on the front. Hard to believe that tank could be hydraulic oil, it's pretty small. And it must suck if it's a fuel tank you gotta stop at every station to fill up. And it can't be DEF, who in their right mind would put an emissions system on a truck that predates that junk?

Apart from that tank that is a sharp looking RD. I'd love to have a truck that shiny, but I do concrete. Lots of cement dust, and muriatic acid is about the only decent cleaner for it. 

back in the day, a lot of  guys painted their steel dump  bodies silver  to look like alum.  hope was to make trucks appear lighter  to truck squad boys. seems to me ; going with the squat look on a dump  will look  like an over weight after it is loaded . might find yourself on the scales more often. just a thought.  O&G in Torrington , CT  did some.  if they did ; had to be a reason.