Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone on this board a Happy Thanksgiving. I know times are difficult for nearly everyone but I truly believe if we all take a moment or two to count our many blessings, it won't take long to realize how blessed we all our in our lives. A huge thank you to all our veterans, their families and loved ones, and all those that serve us every single day asking nothing in return. God bless us all and may God bless the USA! I hope everyone here has a fulfilling and joyous holiday.

Doug

Well it's going to be a bit different this year for my mother and I. It will be the first time without a father. He passed away October 30... almost a month ago. It's like a myth. My girlfriend has asked mom and I to have thanksgiving lunch at her brothers home. I hope all goes well with mom. I worry about her. Although we think of the troops overseas, the people less fortunate, the worldly problems........ We still have GOD... that means more than anything else. He sure has blessed me well. Even when I thought I could not take anymore problems...... He was always present and accounted for... JUST CALL ON HIM.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

mike :):mack1:

Sorry to hear about your loss Mike, A guy I work with lost his father to cancer on the 16th of this month. Makes the holidays harder, but like you said we have god to help us through. Have a good thanksgiving and we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Well it's going to be a bit different this year for my mother and I. It will be the first time without a father. He passed away October 30... almost a month ago. It's like a myth. My girlfriend has asked mom and I to have thanksgiving lunch at her brothers home. I hope all goes well with mom. I worry about her. Although we think of the troops overseas, the people less fortunate, the worldly problems........ We still have GOD... that means more than anything else. He sure has blessed me well. Even when I thought I could not take anymore problems...... He was always present and accounted for... JUST CALL ON HIM.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

mike :):mack1:

Amen to that-couldn't have been said any better. Sorry for your loss.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.