Everthing works but no tail lights

I'm stumped 2004 Vision CX613

Brake lights turn signals back up lights work as they should, but no tail lights.

Ran the length of tractor from the front to the back looking for broken or corroded wires the rear harness going to tail lights looked bad so i changed it out , lights came on for a few minutes then Went Out Again all bulbs still good any ideas

Thanks

Afternoon JoeH check all grounds cleaned up still same issue. FJH when u say breaker u mean in the dash board all looked fine in there . When truck has been shut down for a few hours, and you start it up there on but shortly after they go back out .

Yes if the truck is shut off for a few hours , when you start it up u have tail lights for a short period of time then they go out again Everything else works as they should turn signals brake lights back up lights just the tail lights are funky.

• 1 year later...

I am having the EXACT same problem with rear marker lights on 2014 Pinnacle. They might go on, then flicker a few times, then usually go out. In this condition I put a meter on the feed and it reads about 5 volts.

i can’t find the issue.

Did you figure a solution to this?

Thanks,

Ray

• 1 month later...

Did you replace the actual terminals in the connector or just the plastic part?  The female part of the terminal could be losing connection.  It's been too long ago since I worked on wiring to remember what circuit to look at, but if grounds are good, check the terminals.

• 4 weeks later...