Hi I own an R Model Mack Fire Truck and enjoy it a lot, former volunteer firefighter. I'd love a B Model, Fire Truck, but my dad loves the R Model so that is what I'll stick with for the Fire Truck. I am a school teacher and always thought it would be cool to own a school bus. I would love to find a B Model School Bus. Does anyone know if there are any around? Preferably needing work as that’s the only way I could afford one I'm sure. Thanks for any help or ideas.

Thanks,

Carneym

Matt Pfahl had one at one time. You might give him a call.

Hi Carney my name is Tom from southwestern Pennsylvania I have a 70  R 608 fire truck I'm converting into a pickup truck it got the 707 gas engine I understand they only made 63 70 fire trucks and 11 gas engines hope you enjoy running your truck around some parades or whatever I sure do

There was one in Northen IL last fall.  I think it was on facebook market place. not sure if it was sold or not

Every one I’ve ever seen for sale was rougher than waking up next to the girl you forgot you brought home from the bar the night before.... 

There used to be one parked off I-83 around York, Pennsylvania. Always wondered what happened to it.