Does anyone know where I can get the small chrome hood strips that install adjacent to the Mack logo? I have searched high and low, auctions, flea markets, online and Carlisle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I need them for both side (4 small pieces total) 1938-1944-ED    1939-1942-DE

IMG_1939.JPG

Yes, hens teeth.  I have been searching to make a set for a long time.  Ending up making an 8 piece set out of brass so everything would match and will probably have to do the same on the milk truck.

Jim, I agree they are like hen’s teeth. I will probably go the same route and fabricate my own. I feel pretty lucky that they were the only trim items missing from my truck. Over the past year I have seen members posting pics of restoration candidates completely void of trim and the grilles. Locating these items will be a daunting task for these guys I wish them success in their efforts.

I’ll bet norm Taunton galt California has them...good luck...bob

• Like 1

Don’t have his number with me somebody here it might have it...bob

209 745 2716 tell him bob from reno sent you good luck...bob

• Like 1