Pictures of the Week

other dog

18 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Thank You, I see the REDHEAD finally gave you some time to get on the puter!!! Hope to see you at Macungie.. Am planning on the Tilted Kilt Thursday afternoon..

We're hoping to be there. Looking to be there sometime Thursday, I reserved a room for Thursday and Friday nights. We're leaving Thursday , but I don't know what time. I think it's about 6 hrs. from here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yup, that is a big boat.  If your friend had bought the small boat, you could have used the Ranger for the move.

Got a fine Erie cast skillet at a yard sale for a buck many years ago.  Money well spent.  You will have another skillet seasoned in no time.  It will be better than dealing with a fuss.

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

13 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Yup, that is a big boat.  If your friend had bought the small boat, you could have used the Ranger for the move.

Got a fine Erie cast skillet at a yard sale for a buck many years ago.  Money well spent.  You will have another skillet seasoned in no time.  It will be better than dealing with a fuss.

Yep, I got a smaller one. And a lot of those non-stick skillets,  plus I bought a set of those copper skillets, but for some things that cast iron can't be beat. That giant rib eye was delicious too, 24 oz. I think it was.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Cool pics, Tom. Thanks for sharing.

The one with the boat is a real hit this time. i laughed quite well.

Impressive bridge. Don't use to see that long ones of just two lanes. Probably here traffic became more intensive to make at least 4 lanes to the moment Russia got skilled enough to build long bridges. Or another reason.

Surprized seeing that big red Mack/Renault. Thought they were on Aussie market only. And RHD. There was a pic somewhere of a similar truck with Russian plates on. I'll try to find it. If that one is LHD it means was imported from the US. On the other hand I have never seen a truck imported from Australia here. Ok, with the exception of two WW2 Studebakers US-6 for some museum. Of the Renaults the Magnum model looks as a cool truck on my taste (especially Mack-rebadged) but that red smaller one seems just as a regular thing.

Ehh, and when I see a light green R-model..  I always like to look at light green R-models :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012