How does this mount?

Bought the dash pieces for my r.  The original had tabs welded to the structure. The tabs are fastened under the dash support cross bar. The new panel has these 2 holes. Are there more parts to make this work? The bar has no other holes in that area.

Also does anyone know the part number for the hollow bolt like wiper washer fluid nozzles that mount on the cowl.

image.jpg

That is the newer hard plastic dash style. I have a donor cab out back and it's an 89 IIRC but I know it had a hard dash. I will look and see tomorrow what is there you may need.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Man I got so wrapped up in cleaning my shop today I forgot to snap a couple photos for you. I'll be back out tomorrow and try to remember.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I guess I was not the only one !!  get support # 25162389 drill the cross bar and bolt it if the holes are not in the right position, i went thru hell before I got the support bracket.

Also Just went through a whole day of looking for a door grommet that did not exist, used the plastic around the tube and wire.

slips back and forth fine into the door side.

Frank

I sent that dash back and repaired the original as best as possible. Passenger side? I did the same thing. Went to a few junk yards all had plastic around hose and wire.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 7:22 PM, Coenut said:

I sent that dash back and repaired the original as best as possible. Passenger side? I did the same thing. Went to a few junk yards all had plastic around hose and wire.

Seems to me the way is to make those metal wiper hose connectors of brass stock and chrome them up.

I would be happy bying a pair of pairs of NOS ones for a pair of tens of bucks. But doubt it will happen.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012