Extended Warranty

I purchased a 2016 Mack Truck in August 2016. and at that time purchased the extended warranty (see attached Picture) for $5000.00. However I cannot get information from my Mack Dealer as to what it covers and how long it extended the standard warranty. Can anyone help. Please refer to the attached sales order for appropriate information.

mack warranty_000409.jpg

You purchased an extended warranty for $5,000, but received no paperwork (certificate) on it?

Nextran is a good outfit. Owner Jon Pritchett is good people.

At any rate, if Nextran can't resolve your concern, I suggest you contact Mack brand customersatisfaction at +1 (866) 298-6586 for further assistance.

If you got MACK Engine plan 2 here is the info.

http://www.putzmeisteramerica.com/data/content_management/docs/MY2016MackEngineExtendedWarrantyincluded.pdf

You should have gotten paper work for the coverage with your Dealer Pack .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When I bought my last new one I got a custom binder that was made for my truck. It had all the coverages and restrictions listed in it. Maybe it's just a thing my dealer does? I got the extended exhaust after treatment, the harness and wiring and engine warranty for 5 years and it was around $7500. Probably saved me $25,000 in the last three months.