Heavy Haul Serei Dratchev

Serie is an interesting character with you tube videos about heavy hauling with his 2016 Mack Pinnacle with an MP-8. Well don't you know that he has traded the Pinnacle in for a 2019 KW T-880 with a Cummins 605 HP 2050 ft-ib of torque X15.

He liked the Mack but it just didn't have enough balls. As Gomer Pyle would say " Golly saergent, would you imagine that". Thanks Volvo another heavy haul customer down the drain.

Iv watched him for awhile but hes not very mechanically inclined or understands how things work very well which showed alot in his last or 2nd to last video when he was talking about exhaust related things. I do think he made a nice upgrade trunk wise but those 4 horns are God awful looking on that new KW. I would have spec a truck defiantly but I think its still a step above then what he had. 

new resized.jpg

He speced that Pinnacle wrong from day 1.

The guy is a quack and blames everyone and everything for going wrong. 

Unfortunately, it's like watching a train wreck...so I check in once and a while to see how many more poor choices he has made.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bbigrig said:

He speced that Pinnacle wrong from day 1.

The guy is a quack and blames everyone and everything for going wrong. 

Unfortunately, it's like watching a train wreck...so I check in once and a while to see how many more poor choices he has made.

exactly but he knows everything,  I keep watching him spec super heavy specs to move 50 and 60k lb machines

• 3 weeks later...

The guy will not take any advice, he knows it all. But when you watch, anybody who has an idea about floating and trucking in general, you can tell he only has a half a clue. The new Kenworth still wasn’t really spec’d properly. Close though.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:34 PM, Elip said:

The guy will not take any advice, he knows it all. But when you watch, anybody who has an idea about floating and trucking in general, you can tell he only has a half a clue. The new Kenworth still wasn’t really spec’d properly. Close though.

What were his exact spec'ing mistakes? I only watch the guy every now and then.