Greetings!

Doug T B42X

Doug - that was my B42X dump for a while (hence, my BMT nickname)!  It's a nice truck (although a bit under-powered!), and I miss it, but as you note, it needs an exhaust manifold, which I didn't want to get into, and Denis had a nice B85 firetruck that caused much drooling, so we did a deal/trade.  Hope you can get find the parts you need and get it back into tiptop shape, because otherwise, it's in great shape and has a lot of years left in it!  I'm looking for another single axle dump now, but am hoping to find a diesel this time....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you, and I appreciate the work that you and previous owners have done on it.   I am coming to appreciate that much of the work one might do holds it in trust for the next owner, as Grandpa Walton might say.  I hope to get to that exhaust manifold as soon as it gets a little warmer.  Right now, it's outdoors, you know.  By the way, if anyone knows of a garage for sale which might house two trucks, I would be very interested.  I am in the Mount Airy section of Philadelphia, but I don't have the trucks here - no room!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...