2012 International ProStar LF687 73" SkyRise Pro Sleeper 430hp 9-Speed - NJ

JTFormula

Posting for a favor as a friend who asked me to help him sell this truck.

2012 International LF687 73" Sky Rise Pro Sleeper - 430 hp MF13 (Max Force) Diesel Motor, 9-Speed Eaton Fuller Transmission, Locking Differential, 3.36 Gears, 10,000 Front Axle, 40,000 Tandem Rear Axles, Air Ride, Sliding 5th Wheel, Air Ride Seats, Cruise Control, Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel, Power Windows, Power Locks, Full Gauges, Power Mirrors, Steering Wheel Controls, Cold Air Conditioning, AM/FM/CD Stereo, CB Hook Up with Antennas, Sleeper A/C and Heat, Stand Up Sleeper with Double Bunks, 3 Closets, 3 Drawers, Place for your fridge and microwave, 10 Aluminum 22.5 Wheels, New General 295/75/22.5 Steer Tires, 8 like new Virgin Goodyear 295/75/22.5 drive tires (NO RECAPS!), 434,789 miles. Was run daily with one driver only. Still registered and insured. Well kept. Runs excellent, Drives great. 

Price is $25,900 - Cash sale only, no trades.

Located in Oaklyn NJ 08107 - PM me if you are interested.

IMG_6950.JPG

IMG_6948.JPG

IMG_6955.JPG

IMG_6957.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6966.JPG

IMG_6962.JPG

GOPR0451.JPG

GOPR0447.JPG

GOPR0448.JPG

IMG_6964.JPG

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Doesnt look bad at all...

My thoughts also; especially for that locale if run local as they use a lot of salt there from my understanding.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That's nothing. The rust by the 5th is just from the 5th wheel being moved to different positions and the axle housing looks a little scabby but everything else has paint and no rust stains. An axle housing can be replaced. Rusty frames are more worrisome. From the pics it's a good looking truck, I don't see anything I'd be scared of.