1 hour ago, mowerman said:

i saw a gorgeous B75 driving thru reno last summer coppertone color pulling a camper trailer....posted here about it....no replys was kind of surprized nobody knew anthing about it...bob

I remember that one Bob. It was a very sharp looking truck. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Don't know if you're thinking about the same one just saw it while I was waiting for the traffic light on Rock Boulevard asked here if anyone knew about it and didn't get any replies I was kind of surprised since the truck was so immaculate I would have thought somebody on here would have knew of it...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yes pulling a camper I never did see the license plate since he was pulling that camper trailer he might have not lived anywhere near here who knows but I do remember it it sounded real good definitely a Mack engine.bob [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

i saw a gorgeous B75 driving thru reno last summer coppertone color pulling a camper trailer....posted here about it....no replys was kind of surprized nobody knew anthing about it...bob

image.thumb.jpg.b7099e94c9b4d6af60051db229390b67.jpgimage.jpg.a38ca49266f9dce18b468755308bffe2.jpg

• Like 1

Biggest sleeper I've ever seen on a B model!😁 Funny how one picture reminds you of something! Pulled a couple loads thru and out of California's central valley in the late 80s and I was impressed by the hay hauler rigs! Usually a flatbed pulling a set of flatbed pups or a single axle Cabover pulling a set of pups! They were all cabovers 60s thru late 70s  mostly  KWs Petes and Freightliners an occasional CO 4000 or 9670 " binder ""custom paint,polished Budds and tanks always shiny,mostly older Hispanic owners! I referred to them as "class 8 street rods!" This was before deregulation so that explains the Cabovers to meet length restrictions! I wonder what they're running now? Any of you western members know?

• 2 weeks later...